We offer a FREE home visit following the death of a loved one whereupon we will advise you and your family in the comfort and familiar surroundings of your own home at a time that you choose.
A summary of what we do:
- Advising Executors in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing HMRC
- Applying for Probate of the Will
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will)
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Collecting estate financial assets including bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
- Selling or transferring estate property in accordance with the wishes of the deceased
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Organising information for estate tax returns
Contact us to arrange a consultation with Martin.